Rory: You want to come in? We still have a few movies left to watch.
Marty: Rory, I feel like I really need to tell you something.
Marty: Um, I know we’re friends. [He smiles.] And I’m glad we’re friends. But I don’t want to be just friends anymore. I like you.
Rory: I like – Logan.
Marty: Yeah. I figured.
Rory: I don’t know why.
Marty: Really? ‘Cause I’ve got a few guesses.
Rory: I’m sorry. Um, I don’t know what to say.
Marty: It’s okay. You don’t have to say anything.
Rory: Are we still friends? Please say that we’re still friends.
Marty: Sure. We’re still friends.
Rory: Please come back in. We can watch Duck Soup again. Please?
Marty: I don’t really want to watch Duck Soup right now, Rory. I really like Duck Soup, so I really don’t want to associate it with this particular night.
Rory: I understand.
Marty: Yeah. [He sighs and heads up the stairs. He stops halfway.] I’ll pay you back next weekend.
5x15 - Jews and Chinese Food
- oxytocin-2800 reblogged this from oy-with-the-poodles-already and added:
- anchored-butnot-steady likes this
- faithandfearcollide reblogged this from oy-with-the-poodles-already and added:
- faithandfearcollide likes this
- alifefullofsouthernserendipity likes this
- oy-with-the-poodles-already posted this